Welcome to Big Brothers Big Sisters of St. Johns County. Our mission is to help children reach their potential through professionally-supported one-to-one relationships with measurable impact in our schools and communities. We envision successful mentoring relationships for all children who need and want them, thereby contributing to better schools, brighter futures, and stronger communities for all.
What if every child fulfilled their potential? What if every child was put on the right path today? What if every child in America graduated high school, went to college and gave back to their communities? What could that start? It might be the start of something big. Because every time you donate time or money to Big Brothers Big Sisters to help a child reach their potential, you start something. What will you start? Imagine the possibilities.
10 Ways YOU Can Start Something for a Child
1. Volunteer as a Big Brother or Big Sister a few hours a week
2. Donate $25, $50, or even $100
3. Sponsor an event such as a Match Anniversary or End of School Year party
4. Recruit three friends to sign up as volunteer Bigs
5. Set up your own donations page and ask your friends to help you help kids
6. Provide tickets for our Bigs and Littles to attend community and sporting events
7. Schedule a Big Brothers Big Sisters presentation at your office, place of worship or with a social group you are involved in
8. Become a monthly donor for as little as $5 a month and provide on-going support throughout the year
9. Offer a discount from your business for Bigs and Littles
10. Consider a corporate sponsorship tailored to your business interests
We would love to know how you can help us start something. Click on any of the ideas above to learn more and please contact us to get started!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of St. Johns County
1400 Old Dixie Hwy.
St. Augustine, FL 32084
Support us by going out to eat! Our 18th annual Tips for Kids Sake is on Tuesday, February 5. Click the logo for more information.
Watch Local BBBS Vidoes